Bia is our best-selling model of made-to-measure riding boots for the conscious dressage rider!
This is the queen of riding boots that combines a perfect and tight fit, with a smart function and at the same time gives you that super nice look. Thanks to the long lacing, you never have to think about swollen legs again or if you can fit warmer clothes and socks when it's cold.
Bia is a tall boot that is designed for an active rider who spends many hours in the saddle. It is excellent for dressage and all-round riding. These boots fits just as well for training as for competitions. The lacing makes them flexible so you can lace them in and out as needed.
Feet: size 39-40
Calf: 37-38 cm
Height: 46 cm
- see our measuring guide to find out your own measurements
COLOR : Camouflage Suede and Green
· Superior fit
· Long lacing that gives up to about 4 cm margin to make them bigger
· Reinforced heel for extra sturdy leg
· Rubber outsole with good grip
· Soft insole in cork, foam rubber and calfskin
· High top arch
· Wide YKK zipper on the inside, covered by leather
· Long pressure button
· Thick inner lining in calfskin
· Handmade with passion in Portugal