Bia Dressage is our best-selling model of made-to-measure riding boots for the conscious dressage rider!
This is the queen of riding boots that combines a perfect and tight fit, with a smart function and at the same time gives you that super nice look. Thanks to the long lacing, you never have to think about swollen legs again or if you can fit warmer clothes and socks when it's cold.
Bia Dressage has an extra hard exterior, which means an extra thick leather panel between the inner lining and the outer material, which provides extra support and a firmer leg. All to be able to ride even better and at the same time have a boot that can spend many hours in the saddle.
These boots fits just as well for training as for competitions. The lacing makes them flexible so you can lace them in and out as needed.
Feet: size 38
Calf: 38 cm
Height: 46,5 cm
- see our measuring guide to find out your own measurements
COLOR : Light Brown
- Superior fit
- Long lacing that gives up to about 4 cm margin to make them bigger
- Hard and reinforced dressage exterior
- Reinforced heel for extra sturdy leg
- Rubber outsole with good grip
- Soft insole in cork, foam rubber and calfskin
- High top arch
- Wide YKK zipper on the inside, covered by leather
- Long pressure button
- Thick inner lining in calfskin
- Handmade with passion in Portugal
Riders spotted in Bia Dressage
Jeanna Högberg, Charlotte Haid-Bondergaard, Mary-Sophie Haid-Bondergaard, Malin Wahlkamp-Nilsson, Lina Dolk, Minna Telde, Nina Hoffman-Kueppers, Emma Karlsson, Angelina Brink, Lovisa Wessblad and many many more..