Amazona Dressage is the most classic and plain model of made-to-measure riding boots. It is the perfect boot for the dressage rider who wants a stylish tall boot for both competition and training.
This model combines a perfect and tight fit, with a stylish look. Amazona Dressage has an extra hard exterior, which means an extra thick leather panel between the inner lining and the outer material, that provides extra support and a firmer leg. All to be able to ride even better and at the same time have a durable boot that can spend many hours in the saddle.
Feet: size 40,5
Calf: 43 cm
Height: 52 cm
- see our measuring guide to find out your own measurements
COLOR : Navy
- Superior fit
- Hard and reinforced dressage exterior
- Reinforced heel for extra sturdy leg
- Rubber outsole with good grip
- Soft insole in cork, foam rubber and calfskin
- High top arch
- Wide YKK zipper on the inside, covered by leather
- Short pressure button
- Thick inner lining in calfskin
- Handmade with passion in Portugal
Riders riding in Amazona Dressage
Jeanna Högberg, Charlotte Haid-Bondergaard, Mary-Sophie Haid-Bondergaard, Rasmus Haid-Bondergaard, Jacob Nörby-Sörensen, Rune Willum, Malin Wahlkamp-Nilsson, Lina Dolk, Nina Hoffman-Kueppers, Emma Karlsson, Dennis Fisker, Evelina Söderström and many many more..